Music Monday: Turkish Music

I’m still on vacation in Istanbul!

So here’s some Turkish music for you:

Para Yok by Murat Boz

This video reminds me of a 1980s Trapper Keeper :)

Dilli Düdük by Tarkan

More quick transitions!

Görüs Mesafesi by Ozan

It’s dance party time with those crazy light suits!

Beni Benimle Bırak by MaNga

Not sure what’s up with the distortion, or why the violinists are in creepy masks, but the 10ish seconds of record scratching reminds me of Linkin Park.

Bit Pazarı (Bubbling Remix) by Yalın

I could only find a remix of good audio quality on the Youtubes. This song just makes me happy; I have no idea why.

Aşka İnat by Yusuf Güney feat. Rafet El Roman & Eren Atasoy

This is just another happy song with a cheesy video :)

I apparently know a lot of Turkish party songs. And only guy singers.

What do you think? Do you like these songs? Am I missing any awesome Turkish artists? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment