In My Mailbox (IMM) #1

There are a few In My Mailbox memes around and even more bloggers unaligned to a specific version. Most of the versions I know are for book blogs and have bookish restrictions. I, however, would like to share all of my non-bookish things with you as well. So for now, I will be unaligned. Here are the goodies that were in my mailbox this week!

First up is a nerdy t-shirt! This design is by Nathan Davis, titled “Black Knight Rises.” I purchased this from my favorite of the daily t-shirt sites, Teefury, but you can still get it from Redbubble. It’s a wonderful mashing of the movies Monty Python and the Holy Grail and The Dark Knight Rises.
The Black Knight Rises
"Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!"-- Monty Python and the Holy Grail

I also received the cd Disc O-Zone by Moldovan pop group O-Zone. This cd was released in 2004 and contains the song “Dragostea Din Tei,” also known as “The Numa Numa Song” popularized by this video. I’ve had a digital copy of this cd for years now, and I love it! But I’ve always wanted a hard-copy to play in my car (since the disc player decides to go kaput any time it tries to deal with a burned cd). The funniest bit, part of the case is in German, and part is in English.

Disc O-Zone
"Haiduc" = Outlaw
Arched eyebrows also = Outlaw

That's what I got this week. Did you get anything fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment